Publications by year: 2019
This page is a listing of all BITRE publications released in 2019.
- Relationship between transport use and income in AustraliaInformation Sheet 102July 2019BITRE Information Sheet 102 identifies the nature of the relationship between different types of transport use and income in various Australian locations, particularly focusing on the capital cities, and on non-capital major cities within commuting distance of the capitals.
- Economies of scope and regional servicesInformation Sheet 101March 2019This paper explores how producing different services together, or the scope of production, affects the spatial distribution of services in Australia’s regions.
- Measuring Gross Regional ProductInformation Sheet 100March 2019This information sheet provides an introduction to measuring the total value of goods and services produced in a region, known as Gross Regional Product (GRP), as well as conceptual and practical limitations of this measure.
- Prices for Petrol and Gasoline—Modelling a Global PhenomenonResearch Report 150March 2019The report models petrol prices in 24 countries around the world.
- Economies of scale and regional servicesInformation Sheet March 2019This paper discussed the role of economies of scale in regional services.
- BITRE summary—Economic Contribution of Transport in AustraliaStatistics March 2019Experimental estimates of the economic contribution of all transport activity to the Australian economy.
- What is Access?Staff Papers February 2019This paper sets out a framework of access, with a particular focus on access to services.
- An introduction to where Australians liveInformation Sheet 96February 2019This paper provides an introduction to how people are distributed spatially across Australia.
- What are services and who provides them?Staff Papers February 2019The purpose of this paper is to define services and provide an overview of who produces them and why.